Just another WordPress site

Good news for those who shouted ‘Levy out’, Tottenham billionaire ‘new owner’ candidate appeared

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy, who is stingy with investments, is constantly criticized by Tottenham fans. The same goes for Tottenham owner Joe Louis.

Tottenham fans regularly call ‘Levy Out!’ to Tottenham’s home stadium. Enough to hang a placard. As performance fell due to poor investment compared to rival clubs, the anger of Tottenham fans towards President Levy is particularly strong this season.

This is good news that Tottenham fans will welcome. It is news that the owner of Tottenham may change.

The British ‘Financial Times’ reported on the 15th (Korean time), “Iranian-American billionaire Jam Najafi is planning to buy Tottenham. He wants to become the owner of the Premier League club. The price of Tottenham is 3.1 billion pounds (4 trillion won). 800 billion),” he reported.

The media continued, “Najafi is the chairman of MSP Sports Capital and holds shares in the NBA’s Phoenix Suns. He is forming a consortium by gathering investors for the acquisition of Tottenham. We will offer a bid with

And according to this media, 70% of the purchase price will be taken by a consortium of investors recruited by MSP Sports Capital, and the remaining 30% will be invested by Middle Eastern investors based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. 바카라사이트

Accordingly, local media predicted that this news would excite Tottenham fans. Local media explained, “The news of Tottenham’s takeover is certain to excite Tottenham fans who have been frustrated by Louis and Levy. Tottenham have not won any championships since 2008. There is no sign of the end of the race.” did.

Britain’s ‘BBC’, which directly asked Tottenham for its position, said, “Tottenham declined to comment on reports about the possibility of selling the club.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *